Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Saturday, October 21, 2006

NYC Sample Sale Alert

"Seven Jeans, True Religion/ I say no, but they keep givin'"Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas' song My Humps


So...I went to dinner tonight in lovely Soho and happened across a sign for a sample sale:



The location: 62 Greene Street between Spring and Broome:



It seemed they had 50-80% off True Religion, 7 For all Mankind, Theory, etc.



The store was closing when I passed by, so I wasn't able to check it out. But the guy working there said that the sale was going on until Sunday. If you're in New York, Take the R train to Prince Street or the Q to Canal Street...check it out!

Smootches!

0 comments: