Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday Real Style

My friend Crystal is one of the best dressed gals I know.
We went out a few weeks ago, and I had to snap a pic of her fabulousness:


Tres Chic. She paired a BCBG long sweater with Diesel skinny jeans, and a Club Monaco wide belt. Her bangles, clutch, and sultry curls rounded out her look, and her peekaboo bra brought sexyback. Makes me want to go shoppping...
Smootches!
*Hope everyone has a great holiday! I'll be checking in with 'Shopping in NYC' posts next week.
Have a good one:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks fabulous!
Your Real Style hits are "wear" it's at, Claire!!

Keep on posting the fiya! (C:

Anonymous said...

nice!