Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Holidays!

"And if it ain't too much to ask can you leave me a little extra cash/ Cuz I ain't gon lie, all these Christmas lights got my light bill high/ Ain't got no chocolate chip to go along with no glass of milk/ I got some chips and dip baby/ Too late to sip baby/ I'ma leave the club around a quarter to 4/ And all I wanna see when I hit the do'/ Is 12 things on my Christmas list, and it goes a little something like this..."--69 Boyz "What you Want for Christmas"


My Lovely Holiday Fashionistas,

Wishing you a very happy, healthy, and safe holiday!!!




Smootches!
Love,
The Fashion Bomb

PS Lots of downtime means lots of time for shopping! Stay tuned *this week* for a NYC shopping rundown.

PSS Find cards 1 and 3 at www.jolievie.com

0 comments: