Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Men's Style: The 80's are Back

"I'm talented, yes I'm gifted/ Never boosted, never shoplifted/
I got the cash, but money ain't nothing/
make a million dollars every record that I cut and/
My name is Special Ed and I'm a super-duper star/ Every other month I get a brand new car.” Special Ed, 'I got It Made'

Ah memories…that was the first tape I ever owned…
Anyway it seems the 80's are back...




For Guys anyway.
I think I like this trend. There's something mildly sexy about dookie chains and big sunglasses.
Or maybe I'm just waxing nostalgic for my childhood...
What do you think?
Smootches!
If you loved Special Ed as much as I did, here's a video for your viewing pleasure:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I *loved* me some Special Ed! Thanks for the memories - yum!