Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Thursday, March 08, 2007

TFB's First Fashionable Contest

"Take that ish to trial, b*tch, take that ish to trial/Take that ish to trial, b*tch, take that ish to trial."--The Last Mr. Bigg, 'Trial Time'

Hey Guys,
I have jury duty today (for the first time!) so this post'll be short and quick for ya.
Reader 'I Heart NY' asked readers of TFB the following question:
"Who is the deisgner for these jeans..I was thinking Miss Sixty or Diesel??!"

I have to suppress my gag reflex when I see a pair of high waisted jeans, but...a question is a question. If you can find the answer to this query, let me know! E-mail me at thefashionbomb@gmail.com with the answer plus a link or jpeg to prove your accuracy. If you're correct, you'll get more than a warm, gushy feeling for participating!
You'll get this pair of fierce earrings...

...courtesy of the uber glamorous online jewelry store Boutique Finesse...

...www.boutiquefinesse.com.
Happy Searching!
Smootches!
PS Here's to hoping I'm not on a long trial:(
PSS Who else remembers that Mr. Bigg song?? When I listened to it as a young'n in Georgia, it seemed a lot less...explicit. Was it just me?

0 comments: