Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Style File: Halle Berry

"What's scary to me is Henny makes girls look like Halle Berry to me/So excuse me miss, I forgot your name/Thank you, God bless you, good night I came..." Kanye West, "Workout Plan."
Hey Guys!!
So for today's post, I decided to profile Versace model, Oscar award winning actress, and birthday girl...

...Halle Berry!
She's been in the game for a long time and her style is unique and effortlessly chic. Let's take a look:
For the red carpet she prefers frocks in skin flattering purples, fuchsias, and pinks...


...sophisticated dresses in classic greys and blacks accented by ribbons and lace...



...and seductive metallics whether floor or thigh skimming...



When she's chillin, she keeps it casual in menswear inspired vests...

...cowl neck tops...

...and tailored blazers with jeans.

Hot.
Want her look? Try the following:

Top Row: Dylan Vest, $69, www.guess.com; Laundry by Design Foil Jersey Sheath Dress, $225, www.nordstrom.com.
Bottom Row: Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Purple Slip Dress, $117, www.fashionchateau.com; Chiffon Necklace Halter Dress, $148, www.whitehouseblackmarket.com
Smootches!
PS Can you believe Halle's 41!?!?! As 'they' say, "Black don't crack!"
PSS This is kinda funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful..she always looks good on the red carpet!

Anonymous said...

I love Halle and I think she's a beautiful woman, but I think she looks better with short hair.