Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Claire's Life: Mary J Blige Concert Afterparty

Here's a "Claire's Life" quickie:
Last night I went to Spotlight Live for the Mary J. Blige and Jay-Z concert afterparty. Truth be told, I went to take a picture with Mary, but this is the best I could do:
...So close!!! Cute haircut. (I'm just noticing this now, but is that Kevin Liles in the background???)
Anyway...No matter, I was able to catch up with a few of the other celebs in the house.
The baddest, Trina, was very gracious and sophisticated:
Stephen Baldwin was cool and down to earth (and offered my friend the rest of his Red Bull!):
And highlight of the night had to be meeting some of the boys from Day 26....
...they were super sweet and kept the Ciroc flowing all night:)
Believe it or not, it's 3am. Sleep time!
*Just for fun, a quick Day 26 viddy:

Cute! Buy their album here.
*This is so funny! I just looked online for pix of MJB from last night. Check out this picture:
Notice anyone in the background?? I guess I did manage to get a pic with her...sort of!
*Thanks to Carine of PDG PR and Dante Simpson of DSA Media Group!

5 comments:

Cee said...

Looks like you had fun! I would've loved to meet the D26 boys! Love your site, added it to my Google Reader a few weeks ago.

Just a note: That looks like Stephen Baldwin (Bio-Dome).

Anonymous said...

I'm in the back too! My wish came true. LOL.

Alexis said...

SOO fun! Trina does look all grown up!

Anonymous said...

That is HILarious that you found yourself in media pics of the event from last night. Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

That was Kevin Lyles!

Glad to see you went... I was questioning the invite myself since so many parties will say people are coming and they don't show up! I'll def go to DSA's next event!