Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cute Fashionable Cell Phones

So,
I'm not much of a tech gal. While many of my friends lined up to get the new Iphone, I've been sitting contentedly with my 3 year old Samsung flip phone...
...it works!
Well ok... it's a little scratched and sometimes it turns off by itself. My friends have noticed and recently started dropping hints that I need to step my cell phone game up.
Celebs are already hip to the game:
Eve yaps away on a bubble gum pink cell phone...
Beyonce promotes her very own deep red compact number...
Veronica Webb goes with a utilitarian Blackberry...
Kim Kardashian shops with a white sidekick...
..and Christina Milian favors her sidekick with a splash of fuchsia...
The most fashionable boys join in on the game, with the ever fabulous Andre Leon Talley going for gold...
He better work!
Try these cute cell phones, available with a myriad of carriers...
1. Palm Centro in Pink, $100 (with plan)-$400, www.sprint.com. 2. T-Mobile Sidekick Slide, $200-$300, www.t-mobile.com. 3. Motorola W490 Bubble Gum Pink Phone, $20-$160, www.t-mobile.com. 4. Blackberry Pearl 8130, $130-$500, www.sprint.com. 5. Apple Iphone, $200-$600, www.apple.com for stores. 6. Blackberry Curve in Titanium, $150-$570, www.sprint.com. 7. Motorola MOTO Z9, $200-$400, www.att.com. 8. Nokia 7900 Crystal Prism by Frederique Daubal, Price Upon Request, www.nokiaprismcollection.com. 9. Samsung F480, price upon request, www.samsung-f480.com.
No bling for a new phone? Try a cute charm...
1. Juicy Couture Grad Cell Phone Lanyard, $35. 2. Tiffany & Co Cell Phone Charm, $125. 3. Louis Vuitton Cube Phone Accessory, $215. 4. Coach Pave Bird Cell Phone Lanyard, $48.
Slip on a headset like this fashionable Jawbone ($129 at www.jawbone.com)...
Or get cute crystal covers and bling at sites like www.letscrystalit.com or www.fashioncellshop.com.
Luckily for me, my friend Tay Tay upgraded to an Iphone...and since he has taken pity on me, he's bequeathing me with his old crackberry. But maybe I'll roll up to Sprint to look into that Palm Centro (in pink of course). How cute is that?
Smootches!

8 comments:

Creepy Young Thing said...

You will abs love the pink palm centro. It is so cute and fabulous! You can surf the internet much better than a blackberry and you can also watch youtube!

Gigi and Nini said...

I co-sign on the Centro. Just got mine yesterday and I've decked mine out with a super cool silicone protective case in hot pink. I plan on buying other cases in purple and orange. It's super cute!!!

Christina said...

I am a blackberry user it doesn't meed all of those covers to make it sexy...its excellent

Anonymous said...

I ADORE my pink Palm Centro! I've had it since January and don't know how I lived without this cute phone!

Jen said...

Yeah, you should definitely think about getting a new phone! I really like that Nokia Prizm...very sleek, compared to my bulky, unsexy Palm Treo!

Furaha said...

Mr. Andre is rocking the Dolce & Gabbana phone they only released abroad. Sadly, mine died two days ago, RIP D&G. Waiting for my iPhone!
Great post.

Anonymous said...

Girl your old cell phone has gots ta go! Let Beyonce upgrade you

Anonymous said...

Lol to 4:39.
Don't mean to brag but I got the iphone 3G.
Luvs it!! :) :)