Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Intern Post: Selita Ebanks

Hey Lovelies!
So I'd love to tell you that I'm well on my way to wonderful La-La Land...
...but I'd be lying!
Of course my flight was canceled this morning (funnily, I was running so late, I don't think I would've made it anyway), and of course I have to wait 3 hours for the next one!!!
Sucks for me, but it's great for you, as now I have time to upload a cute little post London intern Natalie put together.
Enjoy! 
********************************************************************
Hey Fashion Bombers! It’s Natalie, London Intern just checking in with a Style File!
Today I've decided to profile model and Victoria's Secret Angel...

Selita Ebanks.
When Selita isn't strutting her stuff on the runway, you can find her strutting elsewhere, flaunting her incredible body and singular style.
At any given moment, you can find her in skirts and tops in neutral colors like black and white...

...flirty cocktail dresses in bright colors...
...and eye catching metallics:
Not one to always pop on a frock, she defers on occasion to easy jeans and jacket combos....
Always worn with a great pair of shoes!
For Selita's Black/White look, try the following:

1. Valentino Ruffled Skirt, $572. 2. Polkadot Ruffle Skirt, $20. 3. Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Know It All Gladiator Sandal, $80. 4. Linea Paolo 'Brittany' Gladiator Sandal, $140. 5. BDG Convertible Knit Skirt, $38.
1. High-Waist Suspender Pencil Skirt, $39. 2. Chinese Laundry Women's Baldwin Platform, $70. 3. Belted Ruffle Shirt, $20. 4. Ruffle Collar Shirt White by McQ Alexander McQueen, $235. 5. City Style Ruffle Button Front Shirt, $16.50.
Rock Cocktails like these colorful creations:
1. Kay Unger New York Knit Dress, $210. 2. Fiery Orange Dresses by Yoana Baraschi, $350. 3. Gathered Tube Dress, $23. 4. Rebecca Taylor Ruffled-Hem Chiffon Dress, $238.
Or these metallic cuties...
1. Betsey Johnson Cream Lace Belted Strapless Dress, $158. 2. Tory Burch Sequin Kylie Dress, $300. 3. Eva Franco Metallic Grey Crochet 'Fiona' Dress, $160. 4. Karta Jeweled Shift Dress, $149.
Kick back and relax with these...
1. BCBGirls 'Pauline' Bootie, $40. 2. Dolce & Gabbana All Over Signature Silk Bandana, $179. 3. Cheap Monday Tight Jean in Green Grey Slub, $65. 4. Moschino Cheap & Chic Patent Leather Bootie, $545.
And don't forget stilettos!!!
1. Meteor Slingback by Rupert Sanderson, $175. 2. Christian Louboutin Piaf Patent Pumps, $585. 3. Paris Hilton Crush, $83. 4. Report Signature Shoes Glenna Banded High Heel Sandal, $92.50. 5. Guess Women's Freyja Sandal, $110. 6. STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's Byanka Strappy Sandal, $110. 7. Jill Stuart Shoes Metallic Kasia Ankle Wrap Platform Sandal, $140.
Thanks Claire for letting me write! Everyone out there, please take 2 minutes to leave a comment and let me know how I did!
xx,
Natalie

***********************************************************
The interns are so thorough! Thanks so much Natalie!
That post was so good, it almost made me forget that I'm stuck here for another few hours...
Anyway, I'm excited about LA! Stay tuned for updates and a recap of my West Coast Meet & Greet.
Smoootches!

6 comments:

Melissa W said...

I love your blog! It is so stylish yet 'real'. The topics you talk about are attainable. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Good Job!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT, awesome job!
selita ebanks is such a beautiful new face and it's great to see her unique sense of style acknowledged.

cp747 said...

Fierce post! I love all the different fashion options from affordable to bank breaking :)

FLASHY STYLISTA said...

i love this post so interresting!

Anonymous said...

good work Natalie! very well researched!