Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, July 11, 2008

Morning Quickie: Caffeine TV

Hey Everyone!!
So today's Mail Bombs post will be a bit delayed. Why? Well, this morning, I had a video shoot for a new online TV show called CaffeineTV. Caffeine is a hip, aspirational, inspirational show showcasing young professionals in New York City, specifically women of color. Perf!
I went to my fave boutique Pieces this AM and talked 'Fashion Bomb' with Caffeine beauty/style correspondent Dre Brown:
We chit chatted, did a bit of shopping...
..and just had a very fly fabulous time. I'll let you know when my segment goes live...it'll be worth the wait!
Now off to solve Mail Bombs. Stay tuned...
Smootches!
PS My new fave accessory is my Casio Baby G Shock Watch. I'm wearing their $99 Atomic Watch in White. It's a great summer accessory!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

you rock, lady!
-kristen t

Anonymous said...

Claire, you look great!
Go The Fashion Bomb
Natalie

Anonymous said...

You look great for ur piece on the show.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS Claire!

Gabster said...

Congrats I am so excited for you!! I love this blog and what it represents, and you look great claire. Can't wait to see this piece.

Bsquared said...

This is FAB-U-LOUS!!! I look forward to watching the show. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see your show!

Unknown said...

Very cool! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Claire! I love that yellow dress. Who is it by?

The Shoenista said...

wow...what a great opportunity! that store "pieces" rocks...very chic little spot!

PasticheBella said...

So Claire.......Fashion bomb for this week. What designer are you wearing with this fierce dress? Accessories? Consider yourself soon to be swagger jacked?