Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Morning Quickie: Vans by Marisa Miller and Micah Jesse

So last night I hit the town to attend a few fashionable events.
The first took place at the Cabana at the Maritime Hotel...
Supermodel Marisa Miller was there to celebrate her redesign of Vans...
...and there were a few fashionable folks in the house.
I had to stop and say "Hey Girl" to my buddy Robert Verdi...
...chatted it up with Anya Kop, runner up of ANTM Cycle 10...
..and met Isa, one of the few black male models to stomp in shows during New York Fashion Week...
...I'll keep an eye peeled for him!
Afterwards, I hit up my fellow blogger Micah Jesse's (www.micahjesse.com) Birthday Jam...
...he was there looking absolutely gorgeous...
...and I was juiced to run into my boy Indashio...
...yes those are golds in his mouth. He's hilarious.
If you don't know about Indashio, you need to ask somebody!!! I did a post on him here, he's fabulous!!!
Anyway, the night was fun, fun times. Off to work...

3 comments:

teena leoné said...

Claire you're always out and about girl, meeting everybody! I love it. i sooooo need to move to NYC and quick! there's always something going on :(
and Micah is SO FAB. I <3 him.

Anonymous said...

I love Indashio!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Anya..I was torn between her and Whitney ANTM.