Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Monday, July 07, 2008

Real Style: St. Maarten

Happy Monday!
I hope everyone here in the states enjoyed your long weekend. Mine was good...too good in fact! I didn't get a free moment to snap Real Style, but you readers always come through like champs!
Today, in the Fashion Bomb's first international submission, we have Lola from St. Maarten:
She says, "I will be in NYC at the end of this month so I want to know: Am I NYC ready? "
"...Attached are a few pictures of me getting my style on ...
"...Please please tell me what you think!"
Lola, I think you'll fit in here just fine. Your prints are poppin, and your shoe selection is sick!
But that's just my opinion.
What do you think?
Does St. Maarten have style?
Smootches!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Summer is in full effect) Very pretty I like your style and it fit's you........Not everyone can pull off the style with the dress and denim jeans but you did you go girl.

Anonymous said...

Pretty girl with cut style. I am inspired. I love the print dress, what brand is it?

Anonymous said...

You have great style Lola! Very chic and sophisticated!

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

As a St. Martiner I feel very proud. :)

Lola you are ready.

Anonymous said...

Its Lola here***
Thank you guys so so much.. To the second poster, the print in the first photo is from Wet seal (very affordable) and the printed dress with the denim that I got in France (not sure the name of the store).

Thank you again lovies *MUAH*

Anonymous said...

OMG.. wet seal? for real? I may have to start browsing in there again.

the beautynista said...

you are soooo ready!!..LUVn that 1st dress...so much so, I just purchased on Wetseal's website for $6.99!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to get!

thanx!!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl u know u're ready! I don't even know why u asked! Luv your style! You wear it well...and with confidence! Luvs it! :)

Unknown said...

Two thumbs up!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving her style. Lola, you are more than ready. Plus, I agree that her shoes are sick. Hair looks great too!

Dopelikelouboutins said...

can I get a link to the dress on wet seal I just went and I cant find it :-(

Anonymous said...

Here is the link for the dress. It's only available in XS and S but it's on sale for $9.99. Can't beat that!! http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.
jsp?categoryId=104&subCategoryId=124&
productId=11285

Lola your style is sick! Loves it :)

Anonymous said...

Lola is good to go.
BTW : that island is beautiful.. i luv it

Anonymous said...

I need to know where to find the gray dress and the shoes. So fly and so me! Please tell....

Anonymous said...

i dont know i'm from st maarten and i never saw that gurl !! dats wierd since here is so small but anyway she look nice !! check out my blog so you could see other style from st maarten !!! big up to lola and to ya for talkin bout our island!!!