Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Seeing Stars

Phew!
So my guest blogging duties are done for Young, Black, and Fabulous.
How did I do?
I was a little worried I'd be eaten alive, but I think all went well. Hopefully I can bring YBF some fashion fabulousness on a regular basis.
So while I exalted exotic accessories at YBF, I'm bringing you guys another runway/red carpet idea to jazz up your wardrobe: Star Patterned Items.
Yves Saint Laurent's Spring 2008 RTW show was dominated by star spangled accessories and 'fits:
...and Fashion Bomb celebs aren't too far behind, wearing their star status on their sleeves.
Beyonce and Solange rock star covered dresses for performances and days at the beach...
..and Solange keeps the trend going with star speckled shoes...
Zoe Saldana wears a YSL star collared frock for the red carpet...
While more casual celebs like Teyana Taylor prefer a comfy star patterned hoodie...
Outfit options aren't for everyone, so others shine subtly with simple earrings...
..long necklaces...
...or a cute star tattoo...
Hot!
Guys aren't far behind, with fashionable ones wearing star sweatshirts...
...and the internationally best dressed even rocking stars in their fade...
...he's so cute!
Ladies, shine in the following high and low priced items:
1.Star Chiffon Top, $20. 2. Starry Earrings, $5. 3. Rachel Pally Slouchy Racer Back Dress, $198. 4. Jimmy Choo Star Leather Hobo Bag, $2,185. 5. Betsey Johnson Long Star & Lightning Bolt Necklace, $110. 6. Madden Girl's Women's Lucie Pump, $25.7. Cicely Stars Henly Hoodie, $32.50. 8. TIffany Star Earrings, $2,350. 9. Echo White Silk Handkerchief, $48.
Guys, I've got you covered:
1. Hard 8 Start Print V-Neck Tee, $88. 2. Trovata Getaway Woven Shirt, $165. 3. Bulzeye Star Skull Trucker Hat, $64.
Smootches!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, i just bought some oversized gold star earrings a couple weeks ago! ahead of the curve! lol. thanks for posting that white scarf with the black star print. i'll have to get me one of those! <3

Jazmine said...

I love STARS it's my favorite shape. When I wear stars, I feel like a star.