Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Friday, September 12, 2008

Midday Mail Bombs!

Hey!
So while I'm sure all of you are *loving* the fashion week rundowns, I know you still want your regular Mail Bombs!
....the'terns and I have been crazed this week, but we've solved just a few for your viewing pleasure!
First up, Tiffany says, "So I was getting my daily gossip fix over at YBF and stumbled across this fabulous outfit worn by Rihanna..."
"...If you could help me find similar pieces to recreate this look I would be so grateful."
Get Rihanna's look by combining the following high and low end items:
1. United Bamboo Shawl Collar Jacket, $545. 2. Forever 21 Sunglasses, $6. 3. Delia's Boy Solid Tank, $6. 4. Geren Ford Denim Stretch Twill Zip Back Skirt, $114. 5. Liz Claiborne "Idol Pleasures" Stretch Bracelet, $35.
Next, Jay says, "I was wondering if you could tell find me similar shoes to the ones Tatyana Ali and Elise Neal are wearing??"
If you want a strappy look with ankle details, go with this $179 Rio Leather Sandal...
...from http://www.bebe.com/.
Next, faithful Bomb reader Whitney says, "I was wondering if you could find a similar dress to the one Janet is wearing??"
Get in control with this $170 Lauren Ralph Lauren Duke Luxe Jersey Dress:
Miriam says, "I know this is jewelry, but it still counts as fashion mail bomb emergency!! Jordan Sparks wore this chain linked earring at the VMA’s, and I am in LUUUUV with it!!!"
"... I can’t seem to find anything like it anywhere, so can you help??!! I hope so!"
Adriana stepped in, saying, "It looks like Jordin is wearing Pantera's Feather Ear Cuff..."
"... which you can find at Lisa Kline for $1,125.00. If you want a more affordable alternative try this $40 Earwrap with stud..."
"...from Bajoran." Thanks Adriana!
Nathalie E says, "Claire and Crew: I saw Jada Pinkett Smith in this fabulous dress on Letterman last night and I have to have it for an event I've got coming up..."
"... Could you help me with some budget friendly alternatives to this fabulous dress?"
Aramide and I conspired to find you these affordable options:
1. Rachel Pally Black One Shoulder Dress, $99. 2. Vince One Shoulder Cotton Dress, $94. 3. Arden B One Shoulder Pencil Dress, $118.
And we had a few party related queries!
Nazly says, " I was wondering where I could find a bag like this one?"
".... Also where are her shorts from?"
It looks like Maya of Boxing Kitten is wearing a vintage Gucci bag along with shorts and top of her design. Find vintage Gucci's on Ebay, and pick up a Boxing Kitten outfit here.
Lastly, Gina says, " I am curious to know the designer of the skirt and suspender combo worn by Enyinne of Uptown Emerging Designer's Market at Fashion Bomb's second anniversary gala."
"Moreover, where can I purchase the exact or similar ensemble???"
Enyinne says, "That is from Adeleke's collection - The Olori Collection. That particular design is available by request only right now but you can email Leke at leke@adelekesijuwade.com"
Also, pssst, songstress Keyshia Cole was also spied wearing an Adeleke dress recently...
Get with it!
That does it for today.
There were a *ton* more that we didn't get to, but check back in next Friday, you might be pleasantly surprised.
Smootches!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those boxing kitten shorts are to die for! absolutely gorg.

1stkicks said...

Hey,the cheapest kicks on line www.1stkicks.com,welcome