Real Style shopping fashion bomb tv Style File Look for Less Breaking into Fashion Claires Life What to Wear Trends Designers Fashion News

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Pink Cherie Election Day Contest!!!

Hey Guys!
So how does it feel over there on Election Day?!?! Are you excited? Je suis tres jalouse, but trust, I made it to Fedex yesterday, and indicated to the man who helped me that my vote must get in *today*. He assured me all was fine before saying, "Gobama!" The French are alll about our boy!
To celebrate this historic day, the Fashion Bomb is having a contest of sorts! Send me pix of your voting day 'fit, or a pic after you've just finished voting...the 'winner' will get this pair of Bell Gold Earrings from Fashion Bomb contest sponsor Pink Cherie:
..and a Fashion Bomb T! E-mail me your pictures here.
Show me what ya got! Winners will be announced by the end of the week.
And in case ya didn't know: YES WE CAN!!! I'll be up late at an American bar somewhere watching the results. Fingers crossed!
If you need an extra incentive, Starbucks is giving you one:


Having drama at the polls? Call 1-866-Our-Vote.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaay for election day!

Trendy Gourmandise said...

you are in paris now ????

Anonymous said...

hooray for free starbucks!

Anonymous said...

Bravo Les francais sont fiere de vous!!!

Congrats!!!